|Yuran / Komisen||Tiada Komisen|
Making a deposit to your Alpari International account
- Fill out the Fund Deposit form in MyAlpari – found in the ‘MyMoney’ section in the main menu - and press ‘Confirm’.
- On the redirected page, you will need to sign in to complete the payment.
- Take a screenshot of your transfer in your bank, and make sure your full name, bank account number and transaction to Alpari International is clear.
Bear in mind the following when you’re making your deposit:
- Third party payments are not accepted. The sender’s name must be the same as the name registered with Alpari International.
- If a transaction is sent in a denomination that is different from your account’s currency, it will be subject to a conversion fee at our conversion rate.
- Successful deposits will be posted to your account shortly. If Alpari International or the payment provider has trouble verifying your information, there may be a delay.
- If a deposit is made in an unsupported currency, (please check the table above for supported currencies), it will be converted to the supported currency of your choice and a charge may be applied.
- If your trading account and deposit are denominated in different currencies, the deposit will be converted and a charge may be applied. The conversion rates table can be found on MyAlpari.
- Our conversion rates are updated daily.
- We will take a deposit fee off the deposited amount. Check the above table to see the Fees and Commissions.
- The table above also shows our processing times with regards to deposits.
|Yuran / Komisen||Tiada Komisen|
|Masa Pemprosesan||24 jam|
How to Withdraw Funds from MyAlpari account
- In your MyAlpari account, go to ‘My Money’ and then ‘Withdraw funds’.
- Next, in ‘Local Payment Methods’ select the ‘Withdraw’ button to request a withdrawal.
- Follow the instructions that follow and fill out the Withdrawal form by including your bank account details before confirming the payment.
- Read the terms and conditions, and when you’re ready, press ‘Confirm’.
- A 4-digit payment password will be sent to you via text or email (check your junk or spam folder if you don’t receive the email within a few minutes). Enter the password on the withdrawal confirmation page and press ‘Submit’.
- On MyAlpari, you can track the progress of your transfer. Just go to the side menu in the ‘My Money’ drop-down menu, and click on ‘My Transfers’.
- If your withdrawal shows as ‘Processing’, that means that your request has been accepted and is pending completion. When it changes to ‘Funds sent’ (usually within one business day of your initial request) it means your funds have been transferred to your bank account.
Bear in mind the following when making a withdrawal:
- We do not accept payments to third parties. The recipient’s name must match up with the one registered with Alpari International.
- Withdrawn deposits need to be transferred to the same source that they came from.
- Make sure you have enough free margin in your account to cover your withdrawal. If you do not, you may choose to close some open positions in your account.
- If the currencies in your trading account and withdrawal are in different denominations, the transaction may need to be converted and a charge may apply. Check out the conversion rate table on MyAlpari for further details.
- Alpari International’s conversion rates are updated daily.
- We charge a withdrawal fee which is taken off the amount withdrawn. Please check the table above for Fees/Commissions.
- Make sure you check Alpari International’s processing times with regards to withdrawals.